Here are the Top Five Things you should think about now that you have survived Easter:
1) Register for Houston (http://www.agohouston2016.com). I recently registered and it was painless, really . . .
2) Could your chapter host a regional convention? No chapter is too small and it is never too late to think about it. Hint, hint, we'll soon be looking for a 2021 host. In 2017 we are going to Jacksonville, Florida!
3) Donate to the annual fund as an individual and as a chapter. The national organization needs to be competitive when we apply for grants. Higher percentages of giving among our members and chapters make for a stronger application! No amount is too small and it is never too late to think about it.
4) Support a young organist from your chapter to attend the POE in Atlanta this summer. The future of our organization is in the hands of these energetic folks. Support them!
5) Go to your local chapter meetings, greet a friend, and greet someone you don’t know. Gee, invite a guest to come with you. Who knows, they might like it!!!
Thanks for all that you do to support the guild. I hope to see each of you at an AGO event soon!
Post a Comment