10: Great to be able to check out the city where our next national will be located. Registration opens October 15 and there will be a nice discount if you register before December 31: http://agohouston2016.com
9: Welcoming Kevin Neel to the meetings. Kevin is serving as the convener for our newly formed virtual chapters for young organists. What a great initiative!
|8. St. Paul's UMC (Schantz IV/80)|
|7. Palmer Memorial Episcopal (Fisk/Rosales III/51)|
|6. Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart (Pasi IV/106)|
5. The Board of Regional Councillors met as a group to discuss concerns. Why do I love this? Because this is our time to focus in on the local chapter and membership!
4. Approval of a new chapter within our region -- Nairobi, Kenya!
3. Oh, yes, this summer the Southeast region also welcomed a new chapter in Barbados!
2. Share with the young organists in your area about the POE this summer in Atlanta: http://www.agoatlanta.org/html/POE.htm
1. The top thing about AGO meetings in Houston??? Talking about all the great things that are going on in the Guild.
Yes, I heard about this meeting and got to know about its success but I like to have fun with work and that is why I have decided to plan my next business meet at corporate events Chicago. Hope it will turn out to be a good idea.ReplyDelete