Welcome to the Southeast Region Blog!



Welcome to the Southeast Region Blog!


Greetings to all members in the Southeast Region of the American Guild of Organists. I hope that this blog can be an easy way for us to keep in touch. Please contact me for news and events from your chapter that should be included. I'm happy to spread the word! Scroll to the bottom of the page for the regional events calendar.


Best wishes for a wonderful 2015-2016 season.


Laura


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nashville Report

What a fabulous national convention held in Nashville last week! I had hoped to make daily posts on the Region IV blog during the week, but so much to do, so many people to see, no time for blogging! I'm sure all of you that attended have your 'favorite' concerts and events. Here are my 'top five favorite things about the Nashville convention': 
No. 5: Ahreum Han's recital on Friday (whew!)
No. 4: Hearing our own RCYO winner, Bryan Anderson perform on the Rising Stars concert on Monday morning
No. 3: Spending a week in Nashville
No. 2: The Region IV meeting on Wednesday (can you say 'raffle'???)
No. 1: Seeing friends from Region IV!

Attached is a photo of me and Rising Star Bryan Anderson -- consider inviting him to perform for your chapter this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment