Welcome to the Southeast Region Blog!



Welcome to the Southeast Region Blog!


Greetings to all members in the Southeast Region of the American Guild of Organists. I hope that this blog can be an easy way for us to keep in touch. Please contact me for news and events from your chapter that should be included. I'm happy to spread the word! Scroll to the bottom of the page for the regional events calendar.


Best wishes for a wonderful 2015-2016 season.


Laura


Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thinking of our Region IV colleagues

Having seen the news footage of the terrible tornado damage that has crossed the southeast in the past few weeks, I pause each evening to think of our Region IV colleagues who may have suffered damage and/or loss. What a violent spring Mother Nature has given us. Please join me by keeping fellow organists, choir directors, singers, congregation members, and churches in daily prayers. (Phil 4:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment